A short video dedicated to the DNA Phantom Effect and how it might be related to human emotion. The DNA Phantom Effect is a questionable discovery by Russian scientist and "father of Wave Genetics", Peter P. Gariaev. In 1985 the very first evidential proofs of DNA being able to maintain wave/field type memory were found. That same year, the "DNA Phantom Effect" was given its name after observations made by Gariaev stated that physical DNA somehow attracted and manipulated light in a vacuum chamber, when the light should have been random. After removing the DNA from the experiment, the light stayed organized, which in the end, suggests that human DNA can and does directly affect the physical world.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades