This is the simplest way to make a cup of tea. Everyone can drink it. You can serve it cold or hot. Just up to you :D enjoy ;)
- Tea bag
- Boiled water
- Tea spoon
- Cold water
This doesn't have to be precisely measured. Just estimate using enough so that when you pour it over the tea bags and sugar, it will cover them well.
Cover and let it steep for at least 5 minutes if you are in a hurry. I let mine sit for 30 minutes or more (or until I remember that I made it.
You don't want to break the tea bags, right?
If it is too hot, you can add more cold water or chill it if you want.
You can serve with crackers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades