1. Recall previous dreams. Start by working on backwards through the dreams and after waking; write the dream down in a journal.
2.The best time to become lucid is right before waking up. On that time, you should concentrate on your lucidity.
3.Some extra tips that could be used are to use a computer dream log or listen to binaural music. For a dream log you can even find one at Directed Dreaming.
4.In dream log program, you can log your dreams as well as search keywords from previous dreams.
From following these steps, you should be successful in having more lucid dreaming.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades